Thursday, April 16, 2009

From Alice with Love...




Dear Jasper,

Already by now I can say that this letter will please you.

I remembered how we both met in that particular dark pub, the expression you had on your face and the surprise in your eyes when I told you that you kept me waiting for a long time and then how you smiled when you took my hand. From the first moment on where you appeared in my visions, I was desperately searching you and I couldn’t wait for the nights and days to go by. For the very first time you felt hope, I found my new strength. I will never forget that very special moment and if I say never then I mean it.

Actually I want to say thank you. Thank You for everything… and more. I don’t know if you can sense how much it means to me to have you by my side, but you can be sure that it is very very much. You are the most important in my life because you are my life. I’ll do everything that is possible to keep you away from any danger and I rather die than to let you get harmed. Although I never expressed it in words but you should know that I love you more than anyone or anything else in this life.

If I was able to dream, I would dream of you; how you hold me, how you smile when you sense my happiness and feel joyful too, the way you look me in the eyes to express your love because words aren’t enough or how you try to protect me when you sense danger. I couldn’t ask for anybody better. Although we both got our little flaws, we seem to be the right kind of wrong for each other. I am such a fashion victim and turn in to a pain in the neck when it comes to clothes and accessories. (Yes I know what you all are thinking of me when I start to check your clothes and wardrobes) You, Jasper, are still the ‘old’ Gentleman from the South whom you used to be while you were still human. (You should know by now that I am as strong and invulnerable as you although I seem to be so fragile)

Jasper, I may be wrong but I know that you are aware of me lying to you sometimes but you should know the reason why: I sometimes don’t tell you what I do see exactly or how some situations will end because I want to protect you. Just imagine my life continuing without you; it’s impossible. I couldn’t bare it and I do miss you already in every single minute I don’t have you with me. So if I should once fail and lose you forever then be sure that I will follow you because your way shall be mine as well. I know that you don’t like it when I’m saying something like that so I apologize because I love you, but you should know that it’s true.

Thank You Jasper for everything; the joy you brought to my eternal life, the love I give and get every single day and the feeling of not being lonesome because I have you by my side in those long lasting nights. I am blessed to get and to have you in my life, forever.


With endless Love,


Your Alice


[Explanation: Jasper is my absolute favorite character of the Twilight-series and that's why I really wanted to be at least once in Alice's place. I suppose she would probably write in the same way to Jasper, but this is how I would write to him too (if Jasper was mine and I was a vampire). =)]

No comments:

Post a Comment